Order a High-Quality Waste Pipe Reducer in 32mm/40mm/50mm Here!
Solvent waste reducers are often used to adapt a smaller pipe into a larger one. A typical use would be the kitchen sink waste pipe into the larger one that connects all of the appliances.
- Manufactured in high-quality uPVC, a shatterproof strong, durable material which conforms to BSEN
- Stronger, heavier duty fittings than market alternatives.
- Complies with latest European standards: Fittings to EN1329-1; Pipe to EN1566-1 & BS5255:1989
- Withstands temperatures to 70 degrees Celsius.
- Extremely competitive prices.
The UPVC Solvent Waste Reducer comes in three sizes: 50mm, 40mm and 32mm solvent weld waste pipe and three colour options: Bright white, Black & Grey.
Installing a Solvent waste system requires a slightly more intensive installation than the push-fit system for example as solvent waste joints require proper preparation and solvent cement to be applied and left to dry for 24 hours before it pipework can be tested. This reduces the risk that the joints haven’t bonded properly and leaks may occur. Once bonded, the joints will last longer than some of the other waste systems making the solvent waste systems is the go-to waste system for the majority of plumbers.