Buy 160mm Blue Barrier Pipe PROTECTALINE SDR11 6/12m Today
ProtectaLine Barrier Pipes are a award winning, fully integrated barrier pipe and fittings system. Its multi-layer construction that is tough ensures that any contaminants remaining from industrial land and sites can’t permeate into the water supply.
The alloy within the protectaline pipe produces a barrier to permeation of hydrocarbons, such as gasoline, and protects the water in the core from contamination. Barrier pipe not only provides added security against property that’s already contaminated but also protects against any potential troubles. Although innocuous at the time, a simple drip of oil or flow of gas from a car sitting on a driveway can, over time, start to permeate through the ground and a contaminating material could come into contact with the pipe.
- Proven barrier against all recognised brownfield contaminants
- Acceptable for corrosive conditions — avoid the expense of expensive soil sampling
- Long-term security of supply
- All of the instalment benefits of polyethylene — a lightweight (80% lighter than cement lined ductile iron), bendy material that’s fast and simple to install (around 55% faster than ductile iron).
- Wrap and no thrust blocks required.
- Pipe lengths that are long decrease need for joints.
- Reduced leakage
- Outstanding life cost savings
- Approved by the Secretary of State
- WRAS (complete system approved)
- WIS 4-32-19 (complete system is Kitemarked)
- BS 6572 (25mm-63mm pipes)
- WIS 4-32-17 (25mm-355mm pipes)
- BS EN 12201 (90mm-355mm pipes)
System permeation tests are independently verified.
Leading Barrier System
- Leading the market for over 15 years
- The most complete range of fully integrated pipe and fittings
- Secondly –to-none approval status – full system is independently accepted
- Specified intentionally for contaminated sites by many UK water companies.