Get 90mm Blue Barrier Pipe PURITON SDR11 6/12/50/100m Cheap
Puriton barrier pipes would be the blue water barrier pipe system of choice for your new or replacement drinking water source. Puriton® is a cutting edge solution for the secure distribution of drinking water via contaminated land.
The Puriton® system is made up of multi-layer composite structure pipe, that combines the distinctive qualities of polythylene with the unique barrier properties of aluminium, and a selection of specially designed fittings to suit the Puriton pipe. The system is fast and simple to install and is designed to supply a high degree of protection from soil contaminants commonly found in brownfield sites.
Advantages of This Puriton® system • Multi-layer pipe building PE-Al-PE
• Combines the flexibility of polyethylene with the barrier properties of aluminium
• Safeguards drinking water quality
• Simple to handle, lightweight and flexible
• End load immune system
• Setup cost savings – no requirement for thrust blocks
• No need to post-wrap the joints
• Acceptable for most common installation Methods
• Acceptable for replacement and new drinking water distribution systems.
• Polyethylene pipe material approved for use in drinking water supply
for pipe diameters 90 to 180 mm
• WRAS approved material PE80 for pipe 25 to 63 mm
• WRAS approved product for Redman™ fittings 63 to 180 mm
• WRAS approved product for plastic mechanical fittings 25 to 63 mm
• BS EN 12201-3 (KM 597648) – Puriton® electrofusion fittings 90 to
• KIWA UK Approved Product in compliance with UK Water Supply
– 63 to 180 mm x 25 mm outlet tapping tees
– 63 to 180 mm x 32 mm outlet tapping tees
• BS 8588:2017 (KM 672956) – 25 to 180 mm pipe
• WIS 4-32-19* (KM 592372) – 25 to 180 mm pipe
Advantages of This Puriton® system
• Multi-layer pipe building PE-Al-PE
When you buy barrier pipe from EasyMerchant you can rest assured you’re going to be looked after. We keep this range in stock and we can provide it to you on our own specialist vehicles ensuring they arrive on your building site in the shortest time frame possible and in the condition.