Buy a Showersave ® QB1-21 & QB1-21C Heat Recovery System – Save on your energy costs – Perfect for self builders.
QB1-21 Is the standard system. QB1-21C comes with additional cyclone
Showersave® is a well established and wonderfully simple waste water heat recovery system (WWHRS) installed in over 50,000 homes across the UK and Europe.
As well as being extremely straightforward to install, the Showersave® system requires no maintenance. It is recognised in SAP by BRE and is one of the most simple, sustainable and cost effective means of achieving Part L of Building Regulations.
Showersave can act as an inexpensive and invaluable insurance policy against non-achievement of the dwelling emission rate (DER).
Why wouldn’t you recover heat with Showersave?
“Showersave is a perfect addition to this project, given its impressive energy saving credentials, ease of installation and zero maintenance requirements” Darren Dancey, Technical Director, Crest Nicholson Plc.
“Showersave® is a simple concept which is easy to implement, but delivers a surprisingly effective energy saving. The fact that it is also cost effective within SAP is a bonus.” Neil Lockhart, Antler Homes
“We have recently completed a large project for the MoD. The construction time line was challenging so it was helpful to get very reliable deliveries from Showersave®.” Julian Mander, Director, KRS Mechanical Services Ltd
“The quick deliveries from Showersave® have been a big help in ensuring that we have kept to schedule.” Mick Tipper, Stewarts P&H
- Low CAPEX and a hugely competitive £ per point in SAP
- Customers benefit from reduced energy costs
- Offers developer a cheaper alternative to many technologies, including MVHR, Solar PV and Triple glazing
- Zero issues with Showersave®, post installation on units installed
- Showersave® remains one of the most cost effective solutions to achieve the new demands of Part L
- Showersave® is a ‘fit and forget’ technology
- Showersave® is >60% efficient, depending on flow rate
- 100% Recycable
- Housing Developments
- Housing Associations
- Self Builders
- Bathroom Refurbishment
- Apartment Projects