Buy an Apollo Smart Oil Monitor System Online Today!
*Complete with tank fitting kit
How it works
The Apollo Smart is composed of a receiver and transmitter unit. The transmitter monitors the level of heating oil within a home heating oil tank, together with fuel consumption and usage. The transmitter relays data to a mains powered receiver unit, where it’s displayed LCD monitor. Unlike some superficially devices, Apollo Smart’s advanced processing capability calculates the level of fuel but also analyses the volume of fuel and displays to the user an Days To Empty.
Standard Display Outputs
Apollo Smart displays the following on a monthly, weekly, daily and annual basis:
- Approximate Expenditure in £s, €s or $s
- CO2 Emissions in kgCO2
- Gas consumption in litresAdditionally, Apollo Smart displays the following information in real time and on demand:
- Volume of fuel remaining in litres
- Volume of fuel remaining displayed via bar chart function
- Number of days supply staying
- Internal Air Temperature in degrees Celsius
- Cold Weather Warning
- Low Level Warning Alert both visual and audible
- Transmitter Battery Status Alert
- Audible Theft Alarm
- Shows historic price, consumption and energy usage data allows heating oil users to better control energy use and cost.
- Up to 10 times more accurate than comparable measurement methods
- Particular’days to empty’ function decreases the danger of running out of fuel
- Receiver unit can be set up to 150 metres from the transmitter unit
- Can be configured for almost any overground tank of shape or model of tank up to 3m tall, irrespective of manufacturer or material of construction. For irregular shaped tanks or underground tanks, please refer to the tank manufacturer for a proper Apollo model.
- Can be fitted and installed in minutes… with no wiring and no specialist skills or tools required
- Acceptable for use at both new and existing oil heating installations
- Optional Apollo Smart App and integral USB connectivity facilitates greater analysis via almost any PC
- Reduced energy consumption compared with previous generation electronic oil level monitors
- Audible Fuel Theft Alarm option
- Fully compliant with all applicable technical and environmental requirements