Find a Marsh Ultra Polylok L Commercial Sewage Treatment Plant Online Here at EasyMerchant
Marsh Ultra Polylok commercial sewage treatment plants provide advanced biological treatment to off-mains wastewater on sites ranging from 50-1000PE.
We sell two products as standard, the 6 Person and 12 Person plants, however we can quote for any size up to 1000 population, so if you require a larger size please call our sales team on 01371 850 120 for a quotation!
The Marsh Ultra Polylok L 6 and 12 person commercial sewage treatment plants are approved to BS EN12566-3 and they carry an excellent effluent quality of 20:30:20 which is well within national consent standards.
The units are ideally suited for large residential, commercial, industrial and leisure sites – particularly where onerous consent standards preclude the use of standard ‘off the shelf’ units.
Proven reliability of the simple but effective Submerged Aeration Filtration (SAF-MBBR) system offers both operating and financial benefits when compared to more complex alternatives that require frequent servicing and maintenance to sustain performance.
Benefits of the 6 / 12 Person Commercial Sewage Treatment Plants:
- Tested and approved to the most stringent European Standards: EN12566-3:2005+A1:2009 Like all of Marsh Sewage Treatment or Septic Tanks
- Small footprint and shallow dig for easy installation provides enhanced health and safety benefits
- Heavy duty shell as standard enables installation in all ground conditions.
- Unique ‘keying-in’ lip assists anchoring into granular or concrete surrounds
- Near silent, energy efficient compressor (located externally) with integral alarm (approximate annual running costs of £35 p/annum)
- High specification bio-media (310m3per m2) and membrane diffuser ensures even circulation and maximum treatment efficiency
- Unique Polylok tertiary filter reduces suspended solids and BOD by a further 40% helping to extend drainage field life in the sewage treatment setup.
- Sludge return pipe improves system circulation
- Variable inverts for ease of installation at various depths – 250, 500 and 750mm risers available
- Pumped outlets available
Bespoke design with optional tank sizes ranging from Ø1.9-3m satisfies the demands of site conditions. Each option is the same price.
Class-leading effluent quality
20:30:20mg/ltr (BOD:suspended solids:ammonia) effluent quality ensures discharge is well within national consent standards. Improved effluent quality to meet tighter consent standards can be achieved by Gaia design.
Heavy duty shell as standard
Structurally sound and built to last. Enables installation in all ground conditions.
High media surface area
High specification bio-media (310m3 per m2) and membrane diffusers provide even circulation to eliminate ‘dead spots’.
Eco-friendly process control
Energy-efficient, economical and flexible process control for minimal running, maintenance and servicing costs (see pages 24-25).
For sites that do not need the ability to regulate process control, Marsh can offer diaphragm compressors for sewage treatment plants up to 150PE
Continues the treatment process to provide higher effluent quality whilst balancing flow over 24 hour period or periods of intermittent use.
Polylok tertiary filter
All plants fitted with the patented Polylok tertiary filter to reduce suspended solids in the final effluent by a further 35%, whilst also reducing residual BOD and Ammonia levels.
Carbon covers (optional)
600mm carbon covers provide significant strength and durability, and helps to reduce possible odours.
Optional extras include extensions for deep installations, pumped outlets for sites with adverse levels, sample chambers, Degrilleur trash barriers, phosphate reduction and UV treatment chambers.