Purchase a Marsh Ensign Sewage Treatment Plant from EasyMerchant
The marsh sewage treatment plants were purposely designed and built for various capacities. The plants themselves are designed to be both strong and practical, this makes them ideal for a fast installation, saving both time and money. Furthermore, they only have to be surrounded using a pea-shingle providing that the ground around it is in good condition. It is strongly advised that the wastewater plants are at least 10m from a water source or stream as well as 7m from any property or settlement.
The marsh treatment plants are regarded as one of the most economical and reliable options that you can go for on the market, not to mention that the features that they come with make for a cost-effective and time-efficient installation. This is ideal when working to any kind of timeframe.
With a lead time of 5-7 days, the marsh sewage treatment plants come in good time and also with the appropriate lifting eyes for the installation process. This should make the job that bit easier when it arrives and the lifting process will be made easier.
The sewage treatment plants at Marsh fall under the category of PSTP’s. This stands for package sewage treatment plants, and would be used in situations where there is wastewater heading towards somewhere that it shouldn’t, which as a result may cause damage to the environment.
As a manufacturer, Marsh produces their treatment plants and septic tanks to fall in line with British and European standards so that it is safe to be distributed back into external waters. The plants are tested and approved by BSEN12566-3/A1:2009. The results from the testing show that 97% of pollutants are removed due to the marsh treatment plant process. This means it will be able to deal with discharge, wastewater and general waste. This will result in sufficient effluent quality.
There is a three chamber design in order to produce an affluent that is of the highest quality. In the first chamber, anaerobic digestion produces clarified water. In the second chamber, diffused air, bio media and bacteria treat the effluent in order to dissolve and get rid of any unnecessary constituents. In the third chamber, the final settlement takes place and, after this, the water is ready to be discharged back into a local watercourse.
It’s worth noting that unlike the regular sewage treatment plants, 30% less excavation is required when installing the marsh shallow sewage treatment plant. This is because the height of the tank is 1.6m instead of 2.4m. It also comes with an external compressor, so there is one thing less to worry about when you get the sewage treatment plant on site. The regular domestic plants come with internal compressors.
Below you will be able to find some of the key features of the sewage treatment tanks.
Key features of the Marsh gravity sewage treatment plant:
- Easy and speedy installation.
- Marsh gives a 25-year structural guarantee with a 50-year design life.
- Low maintenance is required.
- Tested and proven to operate in accordance with UK and European standards.
- The effluent is able to discharge into a watercourse or a ditch.
- The compressor can be housed internally or externally – get in touch for details.
- The tank comes with appropriate stabilising feet.
- It has a depth of 1.95 metres with an inlet invert of 500mm.
Key features of the Marsh shallow sewage treatment plant:
- Both the inlets and outlets have a forsheda seal. This means that the joints are flexible enough for easier installation.
- The tank has a low energy compressor which ensures minimal use and running times, which saves costs over time. Furthermore, there is an alarm which will pick up on low pressures in the airline.
- There is housing provided as standard for an external compressor.
- The PVC pressure pipe ensures there is a protective conduit for the air diffuser line. This is accessible enough to be easily cleaned as well.
- The highest testing standard is used for UK and European testing.
- It has stabilising feet to stop the tank moving.
- There is a 50-year design guarantee + a 25-year structural guarantee.
- All metal components are stainless steel.
Key features of the Marsh ultra advanced domestic sewage treatment plant:
- There are no moving parts that you need to worry about.
- The ensign is able to discharge directly into a ditch or percolation bed.
- 100% virgin resin.
- It comes with an external compressor.
- Comes with a 50-year design guarantee + a 25-year structural guarantee.
Key features of the Marsh ultra shallow advanced sewage treatment plant:
- There are no moving parts.
- Exceptionally low running and maintenance costs.
- Includes a 50-year design guarantee + a 25-year structural guarantee.
- Built for easy installation.
If you have any questions or wish to make an enquiry about any of our Marsh sewage treatment plants, then ensure that you reach out and get in touch with our sales team!