Find an Oxbox Site Box Storage Chest | Armorgard OX3 Online at EM
- External dimensions: 1200x665x630
- Internal dimensions: 1115x595x545
The very easy and reliable method for procuring your resources and equipment. The Oxbox™ is a medium duty assortment of site tool box vaults made for use where financing is vital. Irrespective of the competitive price tag, there’s been no compromising on quality; Oxbox™ shares a lot of the superior features found on its own high priced company ranges, like hinges, locks, gas struts and paint finish, while its unique’brushed’ structure delivers exceptional durability. Produced from 1.5 and 2.0 millimetre steel, the Oxbox™ is supplied in 6 popular sizes and provides dependable, cost-effective security for your gear and equipment.
Oxbox site box secure. As strong as an Ox! Heavy duty steel storage vault – ideal for securing equipment & tools on site or within a vehicle, Powerful gas struts to ensure the ease of opening and closing the lid, Fitted with 2x 5 lever insurance approved BS deadlocks, Supplied with heavy duty chubb design keys – which will not snap easily and can be removed from the lock when it is in the unlocked position, Serial numbered for extra safety and ensured key replacement support. Fork lift skids on the base, with pre-drilled holes allowing Castors to be fitted simply & easily. Supplied with 3 keys.
ticks the box for…
- Powerful security – no frills
- Silver safety rating
- Reliable, cost-effective security
Features and Specifications:
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks Either Side with heavy duty chubb-style keys, Authenticated Safety Identification numbers
- Strong Gasoline struts fitted as standard – conform to industry standards (except OX05)
- Acceptable for Sites and vans
- Steel Plate Structure with durable powder coated finish
- Fork lift pockets with fixing slots for easily adding castors (except OX05, OX1, OX2 and OX6)
- Optional Centre to Contain castors Utilising the pre-drilled holes (except OX05, OX1, OX2 and OX6)