Order a Solvent Waste 45 Degree Spigot Bend 32/40/50mm
The Solvent Waste 45 degree spigot bend is used to take your solvent waste system around a corner at a 45°. Features a socket on one end and a spigot at the other.
- Manufactured in high quality, strong, durable, shatterproof uPVC and conforms to BSEN
- Stronger, heavier duty fittings than market alternatives.
- Complies with latest European standards: Fittings to EN1329-1 ; Pipe to EN1566-1 & BS5255:1989
- Withstands temperatures to 70 degrees Celsius.
- Extremely competitive prices.
The UPVC Solvent Waste 45 Degree Spigot Bend comes in three sizes: 50mm, 40mm and 32mm and three colour options: Bright white, Black & Grey.
Solvent waste pipe needs to be properly prepared prior to applying solvent cement to create a permanent watertight seal. Once this has been applied, it is best practice to let this cure for 24 hours prior to testing the system to avoid any leakages where the bond is not completely dry. Once bonded, the joints are much longer lasting than any of the other waste systems making this system the most popular with plumbers.