Order a 32mm/40mm/50mm Waste Pipe Clip Online Here!
- Available in bright white, grey and black.
- Manufactured in high-quality uPVC, a shatterproof material which is strong, durable and Conforms to BSEN
- Stronger, heavier duty fittings than market alternatives.
- Complies with latest European standards: Fittings to EN1329-1; Pipe to EN1566-1 & BS5255:1989
- Withstands temperatures to 70 degrees Celsius.
- Extremely competitive prices.
The UPVC Solvent Waste Pipe Clip comes in three sizes: 50mm, 40mm and 32mm and three colour options: Bright white, Black & Grey.
32mm is usually the size that carries the water away from the appliance such as the bath waste pipe, the larger sizes are usually used for connecting multiple appliances.
The solvent waste system installation is slightly more complex than for example, the push fit system which only pushes together – as solvent waste joints will require proper preparation and for solvent cement to be applied and left to dry for 24 hours before the pipework is tested. This will reduce the risk that the joints have not bonded correctly and leaks occurring. However once secured, the joints are much longer lasting than some of the other waste systems. For this reason, solvent weld is the go to choice for most people in the trade.