Purchase Naylor Metro Access Chamber Online
Quality access boxes are a vital part of all duct access chambers. Here at EasyMerchant, we can provide Naylor Modular boxes that add incredible versatility to your underground drainage project.
Why Naylor duct access boxes?
Naylor access boxes are an industry leader for a number of reasons. Firstly, there’s the build quality – the panels are injection moulded and 100% recycled polypropylene. They come packed flat and interlock into shape using an incorporated mortise and tenon taper lock system – making for an ultra-strong build.
If you decide to secure your access box with concrete, the pattern of the wall means concrete can flow into the voids – essentially reinforcing the system with concrete for unbeatable strength.
Access boxes sizes available
As standard, side panels come in sizes of 300mm, 450mm, and 600mm – with a height of 330mm. However, larger sizes are available by request – so talk to our customer service team if you need bigger access boxes.
Installing duct access chambers is a relatively straightforward job if you have the necessary equipment.
It breaks down into easy to follow steps:
- Begin by planning out the entry points your existing drainage pipes will require and open up the duct(s) accordingly.
- Excavate the ground required – accounting for an extra 40mm on every side to allow for the wall thickness – and an additional 150mm on each side for the installation of the surrounding concrete foundation.
- Create a bed of pea shingle roughly 150mm-200mm deep.
- Sit the box centrally in the trench
- Connect the underground drainage pipes into the inlets – and cap off any unused inlets
- When you’re confident all the necessary connections are made, surround the box with your concrete – mixed to a semi-dry workable consistency.
Should you require any help or advice through any stage of ordering or installing your duct access chambers, you’re always welcome to contact the EasyMerchant team by phone, email, or instant messenger.