Buy Slot Drain x 1m Here at EasyMerchant!
Slot Drain offers a discreet way of removing standing water from paved areas. Usually installed under doorways and garage doors.
1. Mark lay out of the linear drainage with a line
2. Dig a trench with a depth of 32.5 cm and width of 30 cm. The fill trench with compact sand as a substrate under a concrete bedding.
3. Make a concrete bedding with a minimum height of 15 cm with a c16/20 concrete. Wait 60 minutes until concrete will reach right consistency.
4. Prepare all components for assembling.
5. Connect drain channels, put end caps and outlet on. Join outlet with sewage pipe. Check the channel alignment before the concrete bedding dries. Lay the channels with grates on concrete bed and level them. Its recommended that the channels position should be 2-5 mm below the surface level this guarantees optimal water collection.
6. After binding the concrete bedding, carefully fill rest of trench with concrete. Pour concrete 10 cm wide from the right and left side of the drainage
- Lengths slot together enabling quick and easy installation
- Can be cut down in length with a clip detail repeated at 6 points along the length
- Multiple rainwater exit points with easy cut outlets for use with standard 4” (110mm) underground drain pipe
|Slot Drain x 1m
|BS EN 1433 – Load Class A15