Buy Black Woven Geotextile Membrane In Custom Sizes
Lotrak® Base is a woven polypropylene geotextile membrane suitable for use as a basic separator fabric in a wide range of civil engineering applications. The main purpose of this geotextile is to prevent the loss of construction aggregates into the underlying soil.
Lotrak® Base is commonly used at the base of major highway schemes and large paved areas such as car parks.
Lotrak® separation geotextiles are used between the sub grade and sub base. Soil, while providing excellent ground stabilisation. Designed to control particle motion of the soil, Lotrak® separators, Prevent clogging while keeping water flow by making a bridging zone To promote natural soil filtration. The purpose of all Lotrak® separation Geotextiles is to prevent the loss of construction gravel and aggregates into The underlying soil and/or sub grade.
- Prevents the loss of construction aggregates into the underlying soil
- Demonstrates high tensile strength and CBR properties to offer an element of protection
- As a lightweight separator, Lotrak can help reduce the carbon footprint of a project, making it an efficient and cost effective solution
- Proven separator performance
- Superior strength and resistance
- High mechanical strength
- Good puncture resistance
- Reduced stone requirements