Purchase a Roll of Biaxial Geogrid Here
Biaxial geogrids are a geosynthetic compound made out of polypropylene polymers and are primarily used to reinforce and stabilise soils.
The 20/20s and 30/30s Geogrids are designed for being an exceptional separator while maintaining high tensile strength. Perfect for soil and aggregate confinement and is a solid reinforcement layer. It also has exceptionally high tensile strength and provide effective ground reinforcement.
The difference between the 30/30s and the 20/20s is simply it’s tensile strength.
The 20/20s provides 20 KN/m while the 30/30s provides 30 KN/m. Both have the same grid opening size of 40mm, both rolls come in the same length and they weigh the same.
Biaxial geogrids provides excellent ground stabilisation and reinforcement for a wide variety of civil engineering and construction projects such as; roads, storage yards and any other load bearing structure.
Through the interlock mechanism, Lotrak geogrids are specifically designed to control the movement of aggregate materials, while delivering durability in both principal directions. The geogrid allows the pressure of a heavy load to be spread over the surface area of the subgrade.
Using a geogrid as part of a civil engineering or construction project results in a significant reduction to the quantity of required fill material, as Lotrak geogrids can increase the bearing capacity of the underlying ground offering enhanced performance and cost benefits to the overall project.
- The high strength and with low elongation of Lotrak provides effective ground reinforcement
- The aperture design of Lotrak geogrids enables aggregate materials to interlock and encourages load dispersal
- Lotrak geogrids are manufactured under ISO Quality Management and the Construction Products Regulation
- Excellent Soil & Aggregate Confinement
- High Tensile Strength
- High-performance Reinforcement
- Cost Effective Design Component