Buy Terram T1000 Geotextile Membrane Non-Woven In Custom Sizes
We now sell custom sized geotextiles in two brands. Lotrak 100 is a slightly higher quality product than the Terram, it’s made in the UK to a slightly higher specification. Does exactly the same job, just a different brand and slightly cheaper.
To make life easier for our customers EasyMerchant is offering this Terram T100 Membrane in custom sizes. This offers the easiest and cheapest way to buy Terram standard geotextiles anywhere. We roll out the full roll and cut off the size you require, saving you money and saving waste! Please do bear in mind that as this is a cut roll, that we have to unroll it in the yard and then fold it back up again once cut. It may arrive to you with some markings or dirt on it. I presume this won’t be an issue as it is to be buried underground, but I just want to make sure our customers are aware!
Terram geosynthetics are a manufacturer of Geotextile Membrane products. Their most commonly sold product is this one, the Terram T100.
Terram membrane is used as a trench liner for french drains as well as for wrapping soakaway crates or for use under patios and paths. Terram membrane is a geotextile membrane with industry leading hydraulic and technical properties to deal with all requirements of ground stabilisation, ground protection and filtration and separation. The Terram membrane is used to protect against the loss of building aggregates into a soakaway system.
Typical uses for Terram standard geotextiles include floor stabilisation, ground protection and maintaining separation of granular layers.
Used in the building of:
- Paved and unpaved roads
- Car parks and hardstandings
- Cycleways and footpaths
- SuDS installations
- Green roofs
- Ground stabilisation
- Ground Protection
- Proven separator functionality
- Outstanding filtration capacities
- Acceptable for soakaway crate systems
- Separates granular layers
– Underneath block paved driveways
– Pebbled driveways
– Wrapping soakaway crates for a soakaway system
– Road and pavement construction
– Rainwater harvesting and attenuation
– Preventing rootzone soil from being washed into the sub base stone
– With paving grids to prevent the gravel intermixing with the larger sub-base layers
– Separating aggregate layers in car parks and overflow car parks
– Underneath permeable paving surfaces
– Underneath children’s play areas
– Sand pits and safety mulch
– As a French drain and with land drainage systems
– On green roofs
The woven membrane is black in colour and does not allow water to drain through it, the white non woven membrane allows water to drain through it.
Though this membrane will no doubt help to stop weed growth, it is not rated s a weed barrier.