Buy Black MDPE Pipe 20mm Online Now
If the pipes are installed within protective ducts black MDPE or HPPE is used for above ground services and for non-potable water service connections between the distribution mains. It shouldn’t be used for the conveyance of gases, diesel, gas, oil or compressed air. The system is suitable for use with cold water (maximum temperature 20C) with a working pressure of up to 10 bar. We offer a full assortment of fittings that conform to WIS 4-32-11. They are adaptable for fitment to Polyethylene, Lead, Copper, Pvc and Galvanised Iron.
Black MDPE pipe can also be known as pipe, PE pipe, black water pipe or black alkathene pipe. EasyMerchant keep considerable quantities of black MDPE pipe in stock which is available for immediate shipping! Black MDPE pipe is acceptable for non-potable mains water, drainage and sewerage applications and may be used in above-ground installations where ingress is possible. It may be used below ground, but please check prior to buying with your water authority. MDPE Black Water PIpe is used to provide premises which are not built with non-potable water on domestic properties and brownfield sites. Although this varies depending upon site conditions, the standard size for use is 25mm. Black Water Pipe is used for providing non-potable (water not fit for drinking) for irrigation, industrial and treated sewage outflow purposes. It uses the same fittings as a standard pipe.
Features of Black Water Pipe:
- Not susceptible to rust rot, corrosion or loss of wall thickness.
- Complies to water standards ISO 4427:2007, BS EN 15494:2003 and BS 6572:1985.
- Internal abrasion-resistant, stress cracking resistant and immune to Various substance
- MDPE coils pressure rated to 12.5 bar
- Substance: medium density polyethylene
- Lengths available: 25m, 50m, 100m and 150m
- Light, durable and flexible