Find Forgefix Decking Screws M4.5x60mm Online Here
These single threaded Decking Screws by Forgefix with Pozidriv heads and are specially designed, hardened and green treated. The screw is designed in a way which helps prevent splitting the boards, allowing them to expand and contract with the changing seasons.
They are specifically used in decking installations but are also widely used in exterior timber and fencing applications.
The 1,000 hour green treated finish offers excellent corrosion resistance to ACQ (Alkaline Copper Quaternary) treated timber used in construction and decking applications.
Although the Pozidriv screw is similar in appearance to the classic Phillips cross-head, it is in fact is very different. The Pozidriv has four additional points of contact, and does not have the rounded corners that the Phillips screw drive has. The biggest advantage it offers is that when used with the correct tooling in good condition it does not cam out, allowing a huge amount of torque to be applied. The Pozidriv screw can easily be distinguished by a line embossed in the screw head at 45° to the slots for the driver.
Single thread screws have been designed to offer higher pull out values and quicker insertion.
• A coarse single thread screw developed specifically for fixing decking.
• Head: Countersunk pozi compatible.
• Finish: Hardened and specialist Green Treated.
• Designed for decking but also ideal for other exterior timber and fencing uses.
• Pozidrive compatible head enables higher torque levels with a reduced risk of cam out.
• Extremely coarse thread provides increased holding power in all types of decking timber.
• Specifically designed to accommodate wood’s natural tendency to expand and contract.
• Hardened and green treated for maximum durability in the face of the elements.
|4.5 x 60mm
|Pack Depth (mm)
|Pack Height (mm)
|Pack Width (mm)
|Pack Paper/Card Weight (gm)
|Pack Plastic Weight (gm)
|Insert Bit Size
|2 3/8″ x 9
|4.5 x 60mm
|Outer Depth (mm)
|Outer Height (mm)
|Outer Width (mm)