Buy Black Split Duct Twinwall 94/110mm – 150/178mm x 3m
*Comes With Correct Sized Coupler and Two Cable Ties.
Please note this product is manufacturered to order and is non-refundable.
For your ease we provide split ducting, which is a wall duct pipe split in two supplied with a coupler and two cable ties which is split, to allow you to wrap around and protect existing cables. This is helpful for wiring through machines or buildings. Perfect for protecting and surrounding electrical cables.
When you purchase twinwall cable ducting from EasyMerchant you can be sure that you have purchased high quality ducting at an exceptionally low cost. We couple this with exceptional service and a delivery fleet to make sure that we keep you coming back.
Features of Split Duct:
- Rigid two-walled system keeps a whole lot of strength, even if held with cable ties.
- The substance compound the conduit is made from is polypropylene (HDPE), the characteristics of this material are what make it the perfect selection for your ducting. It has high chemical resistance and doesn’t respond to acids or water detergents which means it won’t corrode or break.
- If installing split duct in a long run then the coupler supplied makes installation quick an easy and simple to install with the cable ties (also included)
- This material is not prone to breaking, and offers durability and will last for an extremely long time.
- This type of double wall duct pipe comprises a split that allows the conduit to be installed on pre-installed cables.