Purchase a 4 Inch to 7.5 Inch Plastic Adaptor (192-170mm/122-110mm)
These flexible rubber adaptors are used for connecting pipes of any material that are between 110mm – 192mm. You can create a water-tight seal around the diameter of the pipe by tightening the metal fasteners with a flat head screwdriver.
Flexible pipe couplings are designed to connect underground drainage fittings and pipes of a similar nature to each other regardless of their different outside diameters.
These couplings have been tested to EN681-1, EN295-4, MPA, VA, WSSA AS/NZS 4237.
- Connecting pipes with different outside diameters
- Connecting pipes to prefabricated structures e.g. manholes, inspection chambers and septic tanks
- Connecting clay pipes to structured, twin wall and ribbed plastic pipes.
- High grade materials for high performance and long life
- Low cost solution to join or repair damaged pipe
- Withstands internal pressure of up to 0.6 bar/ 8.7 psi
|Pipe OD Range:
|EPDM Rubber / Stainless Steel
|Black/ Stainless Steel