Purchase Half Perforated and Fully Perforated Drainage Pipe (x6m) Twin wall.
Polypipe Ridgidrain Twin Wall Drainage System BS4962 KM06710
Sizes 100-300mm, plain ended.
It includes integral sockets for effortless pipe alignment and has a very low friction inner wall for enhanced hydraulics. Ridgidrain is provided reducing the amount of danger and joints .
Produced from 100% recycled, high strength HDPE using a wall layout, the pipe is more robust yet flexible, to the most common chemicals and performance with high resistance.
Because of this, specifying Ridgidrain brings strength sustainability and weight without compromise on long term effectiveness, to a project.
Features & Benefits
- Full range of Fittings and Pipes from 100 – 900mm
- BBA and BBA HAPAS approved (pending for 750-900mm)
- Network Rail Parts and Drawing Systems (PADS) approved (pending for 750-900mm)
- Structured wall design for high ring stiffness and strength
- Manufactured to SN6, with a predicted design life over 60 year
- Non-pressure and Flow tested up to 100mm/wg (0.01 bar
- Smooth bore, giving excellent hydraulic properties
- Longer lengths, resulting in fewer joints and Enhanced resilience to leakage
- Lightweight for reduced transport, installation costs, and improved Health & Safety benefits
- Up to 94% lighter than concrete for fewer deliveries to Website
- Reduces CO2 consumed in Manufacturing, transportation and on-site handling
- Manufactured from 100% recycled material
- Resistant to ground movement and differential settlement
- Integrally socketed in diameters 400 – 900mm for ease of Setup
- Unperforated, half perforated and full perforated options available
- Ridgitrack Can Be Obtained for higher loading