Purchase Half Perforated and Fully Perforated Drainage Pipe (x6m) Twin wall.
Our perforated drainage pipes collect water via small holes cut into the length, and can be used in applications ranging from use in highways, railways and airports to more agricultural projects. If you have questions about the use of this product for a soakaway system then contact our customer service team for advice.
Polypipe Ridgidrain Twin Wall Drainage System BS4962 KM06710
Sizes 100-300mm, plain ended.
Features & Benefits
- Full range of Fittings and Pipes from 100 – 900mm
- BBA and BBA HAPAS approved (pending for 750-900mm)
- Network Rail Parts and Drawing Systems (PADS) approved (pending for 750-900mm)
- Structured wall design for high ring stiffness and strength
- Manufactured to SN6, with a predicted design life over 60 year
- Non-pressure and Flow tested up to 100mm/wg (0.01 bar)
- Smooth bore, giving excellent hydraulic properties
- Longer lengths, resulting in fewer joints and Enhanced resilience to leakage
- Lightweight for reduced transport, installation costs, and improved Health & Safety benefits
- Up to 94% lighter than concrete for fewer deliveries to Website
- Reduces CO2 consumed in Manufacturing, transportation and on-site handling
- Manufactured from 100% recycled material
- Resistant to ground movement and differential settlement
- Integrally socketed in diameters 400 – 900mm for ease of Setup
- Unperforated, half perforated and full perforated options available
- Ridgitrack Can Be Obtained for higher loading