Buy High-Quality Waste Pipe Bend in 32mm/40mm/50mm Here!
Solvent Waste Swept Bends allow you to take your solvent waste system around a corner at a 90° angle. Unlike a knuckle bend, this swept bend has a larger radius and therefore helps to avoid blockages by not having any sharp bends in the system.
- Available in bright white, grey and black.
- Manufactured in high-quality uPVC, a shatterproof material which is strong, durable and Conforms to BSEN
- Stronger, heavier duty fittings than market alternatives.
- Complies with latest European standards: Fittings to EN1329-1; Pipe to EN1566-1 & BS5255:1989
- Withstands temperatures to 70 degrees Celsius.
- Extremely competitive prices.
The UPVC Solvent Waste 92.5 Degree Swept Bend comes in three sizes: 50mm, 40mm and 32mm and three colour options: Bright white, Black & Grey.
Solvent waste water pipe installation can be slightly more intensive for example, than the push fit system. After proper preparation of the pipes and fittings, solvent waste joints will require solvent cement to be applied and left to cure for 24 hours before it pipework can be used to carry water. Otherwise, there’s the risk that the joints haven’t bonded properly and leaks could occur. Once bonded however the joints are much longer-lasting than any of the other waste systems.