Buy a Naylor Composite Manhole Cover & Galvanised Frame. B126 load rating (12.5 tonnes).
These composite material manhole covers come supplied with a galvanised frame and have a 12.5 tonnes load rating. Being able to withhold such weight, our Naylor composite manhole covers are ideally positioned for use in almost all road and highway locations and installations.
The galvanised frame is the perfect partner for an exact fit, and creates an ease of installation when creating the perfect entryway for access chambers and sewer systems.
Composite manhole covers need to be strong and secure in their operation. The non-slip surface is ideal for wet and dry conditions, and supplied in a neutral black colour, making them the popular choice as manhole covers for every construction or road system project.
Public safety is key, and unwanted access is controlled with locking features fitted as standard. These manhole covers also feature integral lifting keyholes, and are approved by most local authorities due to their high quality and safety ratings.
Perfect for use with our Naylor duct chambers.
Features and Benefits of Naylor Metro Manhole Covers and Frames – Composite Anti Slip:
- Composite covers available with an integral anti-skid pattern on the surface, load rated to BS EN124 Class B125
- Covers are black in Colour and marked “Naylor Drainage” with the legend “Traffic Signs” or “Street Lighting” where related
- Covers have integral lifting keyholes and locking features available as standard
- A Broad external frame flange allows an easy fit onto Naylor Access Chambers allowing direct loading to be evenly transferred
- A deep seated galvanised frame helps for a flush fit into Naylor Access Chambers
- Covers available in all sizes to fit Naylor Access Chambers
- Galvanised covers also available
- Approved by many Local Government
- Successfully pass SRV requirements, wet and dry
- Stocked as standard
- Traffic Signal & Street Lighting
- Ministry of Defence
Cover and Locking Galvanised Frame. Badged S/L T/S. Deep seated frame