Buy a Naylor Composite Manhole Cover & Galvanised Frame. B126 load rating (12.5 tonnes).
Perfect for use with our Naylor duct chambers.
Features and Benefits of Naylor Metro Manhole Covers and Frames – Composite Anti Slip:
- Composite covers available with an integral anti-skid pattern on the surface, load rated to BS EN124 Class B125
- Covers are black in Colour and marked “Naylor Drainage” with the legend “Traffic Signs” or “Street Lighting” where related
- Covers have integral lifting keyholes and locking features available as standard
- A Broad external frame flange allows an easy fit onto Naylor Access Chambers allowing direct loading to be evenly transferred
- A deep seated galvanised frame helps for a flush fit into Naylor Access Chambers
- Covers available in all sizes to fit Naylor Access Chambers
- Galvanised covers also available
- Approved by many Local Government
- Successfully pass SRV requirements, wet and dry
- Stocked as standard
- Traffic Signal & Street Lighting
- Ministry of Defence
Cover and Locking Galvanised Frame. Badged S/L T/S. Deep seated frame