Product Description for Shallow Channel Drain Junction Unit
This channel drain junction unit is to be used when a 90º corner, T-junction or cross junction needs to be produced when laying the shallow drainage channel system. The Junction Unit has thinned out side walls which can be easily removed with a craft knife. Simply remove whichever and however many sides required and connect to the rest of the system with the easy to fix clips.
The junction unit is made up of the channel base and grate lid which falls into the channel, locating on its four location pins. Available with a black or silver grate.
- The sides can be cut to create multiple junction transitions
- Unique clip feature will not block with silt or site debris
- High heel friendly clip down grate with optional screw fixings
- Units fix together for quick and easy on-site assembly
- 4″ diameter water exit point with easy cut-out feature
BS EN1433:2002, BRE Test Report 289 099
117 (L) x 117 (W) x 88 (D)