Buy a Roll of Damp Proof Course (DPC) Here
Roll size: Various Widths Available x 30m L
2000 Gauge / 500mu
Not to be confused with Damp Proof Membrane, this Damp Proof Course (DPC) can be used within brick, stone and concrete walls to create a robust damp proof barrier offering protection against rising damp in structure walls.
Manufactured from 100% recycled polythene materials to provide an environmentally friendly and extremely durable DPC which meets the British Building Regulations.
- Vertical compressive load – 25N/mm2
- 100% recycled polymeric DPC
- Durable solution for residential and commercial applications
- Ideal for horizontal or vertical application
- Market-leading embossing finish for improved mortar adhesion
- Superior water resistance
- Wide range of widths to suit differing constructions
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Complies with BS EN 14909 and BS 6515
- For external walls – apply 150mm above the adjoining surface and should be linked with this DPM in solid floors.
- Apply to a fresh bed if mortar, free of projections that may either puncture the material or prevent it from laying flat
- When joining ensure that you overlap by at least 100mm
Should not be used for high sheer or flexible stress applications, e.g. restraining walls or freestanding walls and parapets.
Unsuitable to restrict the flow of downwards moving water e.g. above lintels or within cavity walls.