Find Ductile Iron B125 Manhole Covers & Frames at EasyMerchant
Introducing our new range of solid manhole covers, manufactured from an innovative reinforced fibre resin composite material.
Marketplace leaders Eccles have created a range of anti-slip heavy-duty iron manhole covers, perfect for use on pathways, in car parking facilities, roads in residential areas, and in areas of relatively slow-moving traffic.
The composite material offers a wide range of advantages, including high levels of accuracy during design and production. Part of the Cover All Innovation Range, Eccles composite components are leaders in Life Span Electricity, Technical Quality and Environmental Sustainability.
Exhaustively tested and accepted by Lloyds
This excellent product conforms to British Standards, is lightweight and more easily manoeuvrable than alternative heavy duty manhole covers. It can be carried by a single person, where other options would require 2 or 3 men.
Developed to be child-proof, featuring excellent safety attributes and are simply secured using 2 or 4 screws to prevent access. We offer tamper-proof screws as an alternative to any customer requiring them. Please find all additional components under our Manhole Lids section.
- Ensure the clear opening for the supportive structure is the exact dimensions as the cover/grate opening. Make sure the area is clean and free from debris before starting the installation.
- Cover the support arrangement with the bedding material immediately after blending. This needs to be a minimum of 5mm deep and spread across the full width of the support. Fill any trowel marks and ensure a smooth finish.
- Once the bedding is combined with the framework, lower it into place. Be sure the entire framework is supported and that there are no voids or gaps. Tamp the frame down to ensure the correct fit and position.
- Fill any holes with bedding material and cover all frame flanges with a minimum of 10mm of the material. You can use thicker, just be sure that there is an appropriate amount of space for the positioning of the surface item.
- When the bedding has formed the correct strength, the cover may be positioned in place.
B125 Ductile Iron Single Seal Solid Top Cover & Frame
- Clearing Opening: 600mm x 450mm
- Loading: B125
- Depth: 42mm
- Base Size: 680mm x 530mm
- Product Type: Manhole Covers
- Material: Ductile Iron
- Certification: Kitemark
- Finish: Black Coated
- Standard: BS EN124-2:2015