Buy 125mm Black 6m MDPE Pipe Online
Our 125mm black MDPE pipes are made of a lightweight polyethylene that resists corrosion, abrasion, and a loss of wall thickness effectively. Available in a 6m length, these pipes – like all of our products – conform to UK manufacturing standards, and can be used for non-potable water projects.
We offer a full assortment of fittings that conform to WIS 4-32-11. They are adaptable for fitment to Lead Polyethylene, Copper, Pvc and Galvanised Iron. If the pipes are installed inside protective ducts black MDPE / HPPE is used in underground services and for non-potable water service connections between the distribution mains. It should not be used for the conveyance of gases, petrol oil, diesel or compressed air. The system is acceptable for use with cold water (maximum temperature 20C) with a working pressure of up to 10 bar.
Black MDPE pipe may also be known as alkathene pipe, PE pipe, black water pipe or PE80 pipe. EasyMerchant keep considerable quantities of black pipe in stock that’s available for immediate shipping! Please check prior to purchasing with your water authority that the correct pipe is chosen.
Features of Black Water Pipe:
- Not vulnerable to rust rot, corrosion or loss of wall thickness.
- Complies to water standards ISO 4427:2007, BS EN 15494:2003 and BS 6572:1985.
- Internal abrasion-resistant, stress cracking resistant and resistant to Several substances
- MDPE coils pressure rated to 12.5 pub
- Substance: medium density polyethylene
- Lengths available: 25m, 50m, 100m and 150m
- Light and durable