Order Black MDPE Pipe 90mm Here
We offer a full range of fittings that conform to WIS 4-32-11. They are adaptable for fitment to Polyethylene, Lead, Copper, Pvc and Galvanised Iron. If the pipes are installed within protective ducts black MDPE and HPPE is used above ground services and for non-potable water service connections between the distribution mains. It should not be used for the conveyance of gases, petrol, oil, diesel or compressed air. The system is acceptable for use with cold water (maximum temperature 20C) with a working pressure of up to 10 bar.
Black MDPE pipe may also be known as alkathene pipe, PE pipe, black water pipe, PE80 pipe or black alkathene pipe. EasyMerchant keep considerable quantities of MDPE pipe in stock that’s available for immediate shipping! Black MDPE pipe is suitable for non-potable mains water, drainage and sewerage applications and may be utilised in above-ground installations where ingress is possible. It may also be used below ground, but please check before purchasing with your water authority. MDPE Black Water Pipe is used to provide premises which are not constructed on properties and brownfield sites with water. Although this varies depending upon site circumstances the normal size for use is 25mm. Black Water Pipe is used for providing non-potable (water not fit for drinking) for irrigation, industrial and treated sewage outflow functions. It uses the exact fittings as a standard pipe.
We keep all sizes in stock from 25mm MDPE pipe all the way up to 110mm.
Features of Black Water Pipe:
- Not vulnerable to rust rot, corrosion or loss of wall thickness.
- Complies to water standards ISO 4427:2007, BS EN 15494:2003 and BS 6572:1985.
- Internal abrasion-resistant, stress cracking resistant and resistant to Several chemicals
- MDPE coils pressure rated to 12.5 bar
- Material: medium density polyethylene
- Lengths available: 25m, 50m, 100m and 150m
- Light, durable and easy to bend