Order 50mm Black MDPE Non-Pottable Water Pipe Coils Online Today
EM offers a full assortment of pipe fittings that conform to WIS 4-32-11. They are adaptable for fitment to Copper, Lead, Polyethylene, Pvc and Galvanised Iron. If the pipes are installed inside protective ducts black HPPE and MDPE is used for non potable water service connections between the distribution mains and for. It should not be used for the conveyance of gases, oil, gas, diesel or compressed air. The system is acceptable for use with cold water (maximum temperature 20C) with a working pressure of up to 10 bar.
Black MDPE pipe may also be known as pipe, PE pipe, black water pipe or non pottable water pipe. EasyMerchant keep considerable quantities of black pipe in stock that’s available for immediate shipping! Black MDPE pipe is suitable for non pottable mains water, drainage and sewerage applications and may be utilised in above ground installations. It could be used below ground, but please check prior to purchasing with your water authority. Black 50mm MDPE Pipe is used to provide premises that aren’t constructed on properties and brownfield sites with water. Although this varies depending upon site conditions the size for use is 25mm. It uses the exact fittings as standard pipe.
Features of Black Water Pipe:
- Not vulnerable to rust rot, corrosion or loss of wall thickness
- Complies to water standards ISO 4427:2007, BS EN 15494:2003 and BS 6572:1985.
- Internal abrasion resistant, stress cracking resistant and resistant to Several substances
- MDPE coils pressure rated to 12.5 pub
- Substance: medium density polyethylene
- Lengths available: 25m, 50m, 100m and 150m
- Light, durable and easy to handle