Purchase 32mm Coils of Yellow MDPE Gas Mains Pipe Coils Today (PE80)
Supplied in 50m or 100m coils our gas pipes aren’t only lighter and cheaper to transport, they require less joints, they’re extremely flexible and they’re ideally suited to “No Dig” techniques. Our gas pipes also reduce installation times, gear requirements and reinstatement costs. They’re also perfect for insertion methods, providing a hard wearing substitute for iron and steel pipelines, and have the ability to flex to accommodate ground contours and large radius bends.
Quick and easy to joint, they also provide fast and easy butt-fusion installation, requiring welding pits just a bit wider than the pipe itself or, in open cut gas installations, they allow jointing to be performed in a trench, which is especially helpful for repairs and/or tie-ins.
• Smooth bore for better flow capacity
• No anchor or push blocks needed (fully end load bearing)
• Homogeneous fully welded system is possible
• No chemical resistance
• Lighter weight for reduced logistical costs and simpler handling
• Long system life (typically 100 years — according to IGN 4-32-18) with minimum maintenance
• Great flexibility
• Cheap MDPE Pipe is a Very Cost Effective Solution
Our MDPE Yellow Gas Pipe Coils offer all the advantages of polyethylene allowing whole life costs and setup when compared to pipeline materials.