Order 63mm x 100m Yellow MDPE Gas Mains Pipe Coils Now PE80
• Lighter weight for reduced logistical costs and simpler handling.
• Homogeneous is possible
• No anchor or push blocks needed (fully end load bearing)
• Extended system life (typically 100 years — as per IGN 4-32-18) with minimal maintenance
Our MDPE Gas Mains Coils provide the advantages of polyethylene allowing whole life costs and installation when compared to pipeline materials: Non-porous;
• Smooth bore for circulation capacity
• Terrific flexibility
• No corrosion and Exceptional chemical resistance
Medium Density Polyethylene MDPE gas pipe is produced in sizes 16mm to 315mm, in either straight or coiled pipe, SC80 pipe is available in SDR7, 9, 11, 13.6 and 17.6 our 63mm gas pipes aren’t only lighter and more economical to transport, they require fewer joints. Extremely flexible, they’re ideally suited to “No Dig” techniques, reducing installation times, gear requirements and reinstatement costs. 63mm mdpe pipes are also perfect for insertion techniques, providing a hard replacement for iron and steel pipelines, and are able to flex to accommodate floor contours and large radius bends. Quick and easy to concerted, they also supply fast and effortless butt-fusion setup, requiring welding pits only a little wider than the pipe itself or, in open cut gas installations, they permit jointing to be carried out in a trench, which is especially helpful for repairs and/or tie-ins.