If you are looking to save money on your bills and take away a water demand on your mains drainage then the MR1 is what you are looking for. The MR1 rainwater harvesting system is built purposely for outside use. It makes the best use of the rain for tasks such as watering your garden or washing your windows and cars. We can provide you with the MR1 tanks up to 6000 litres.
What does the MR1 tank include:
- An airline filter.
- A floating intake.
- Stainless steel pump.
- A calmed inlet.
- An easily accessible filter.
- A pressure sensitive dry run protected pump.
The MR1 rainwater harvesting system for garden uses the rainwater instead of diverting it to an alternate drainage system which may lead to disruption down the line. With the MR1 rainwater harvesting system in place the demand for potable water is significantly reduced.
What are the advantages of using The MR1 rainwater harvesting system?
- Marsh industries use 100% virgin resin.
- The tank comes with lifting eyes for an easy installation.
- The tank comes with keying in lips.
- 50 year design guarantee.
- 25 year structural guarantee.
- Heavy duty shell ensures structural integrity of the harvesting system.
This harvesting system is approved to BSEN 8515 standards.
If you are unsure or want to know more about this product just get in touch!
Phone: 01371 850 120