Buy Brett Martin Stormcrate, Soakaway Crates / Attenuation Cells Online
1200 X 600 X 420MM (60T)
Brett Martin’s StormCrates are geocellular components that are used as below surface water infiltration ground stormwater attenuation and systems. The StormCrates are designed to be stacked together to enable the infiltration of stormwater or to make a structural below ground tank. The void can fill up with stormwater. The stormwater then soaks into ground water table or the system within a sustained time period. Extensive use of the kind of stormwater attenuation module has helped alleviate pressure on traditional surface water drainage systems consistent with the Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS) program advocated by the Environment Agency.
- StormCrates provide a highly effective means of managing stormwater
- Rainwater Infiltration: StormCrates can be wrapped in a geotextile which enables water back into the water table and to slowly seep into the surrounding ground.
- StormCrates having an impermeable geomembrane to make a tank that is underground. The outlet from this tank is controlled to facilitate a slow release of the water that was stored back.
- Rainwater Attenuation: A more common practice is to surround
QUICK & EASY TO INSTALL
- Weighing in at just 18kg per module, StormCrates can be lifted and put in place by hand.
- Comprising units, StormCrates are easy and quick to install in commercial residential and industrial jobs.
- The shallow installation depths, with a 250mm cover required above a 500mm cover required above crates for loading and crates for drive loading, means dig and website spoil.
- The modules are combined using practical connectors, a method, which permits crates to fit together without difficulty and quickly.
- Once set up the crates are fully inspectable for future maintenance when used with StormCrate Inspect Crates (Inspect Crates available to special order).