Buy a Brett Martin Stormcrate Attenuation Tank Online
1200 X 600 X 420MM (60T)
- Cellular stormwater attenuation crates
• Ideal for domestic soakaways
• 3.3 StormCrates per 1m³ storage capacity
• Lightweight and easy to install in up to 10 layers
• High strength crate with lorry bearing of up to 60 tonnes
• Fully inspectable for future maintenance when used with StormCrate Inspect Crates
• Cost-effective and space saving
Brett Martin’s StormCrates are geocellular components that are used as below surface water infiltration, filtering ground stormwater through attenuation tanks and systems.
How does an attenuation tank work? And what is an attenuation tank?
The StormCrates are designed to be stacked together, to enable the infiltration of stormwater or to make a structural below ground tank. The underground tank is created using the space created inside the attenuation tanks, filling it up with the excess stormwater. That act of rainwater harvesting is then soaked back into the ground water table or drainage system over a sustained time period.
These types of stormwater attenuation tanks have helped alleviate pressure on traditional surface water drainage systems consistent with the Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS) program advocated by the Environment Agency.
- StormCrates provide a highly effective means of managing stormwater utilising underground attenuation tanks.
- Rainwater Infiltration: StormCrates should be wrapped in a geotextile that enables the rainwater harvesting to flow back into the water table and to slowly seep into the surrounding ground.
- StormCrates covered with an impermeable geomembrane can create a tank that is located underground. The outlet from this tank is controlled to facilitate a slow release of the water that was stored back.
QUICK & EASY TO INSTALL
- Weighing in at just 18kg per module, StormCrates can be lifted and put in place by hand.
- StormCrates are easy and quick to install as stormwater attenuation tanks in commercial, residential or industrial projects.
- Shallow installation depths: with only 250mm cover required above crates for loading and a 500mm cover required above crates for drive loading.
- The modules are combined using practical connectors, a method that permits crates to fit together quickly and without difficulty.
- Once set up the crates are available for inspection for future maintenance when used with StormCrate Inspect Crates (Inspect Crates available to special order).