Buy Black Twin Wall Electrical Ducting x 50m Coils In Sizes 50/63mm & 94/110mm With Draw Cord Included Here!
EasyMerchant’s selection of twin wall power electric cable duct coils are supplied in black to denote it’s use for installation of electricity power cables, they come in 50m coils, and are supplied with a draw cord already installed through the coil to ease the installation of cables!
High-density polyethylene (HDPE) duct is available in solid-wall, twin-wall smooth bore and single-wall corrugated profiles. It needs minimal preparation and it impact resistant and has joints for effortless installation. All twinwall ducting coils are provided complete with a draw cord for easy cable installation. Our electrical twinwall ducting coils deliver the benefits of a product together with strength and durability. EasyMerchant’s power duct come in 6m lengths as well as 50m coils and are intended to satisfy strength ratings. They’re supplied to match NJUG recommendations, and in this case the pipe is black to indicate that electricity cables are installed within. The profile provides the product added strength and the bore is smooth to prevent snagging. If needed, a joint may be accomplished by utilising two pipe seals and a coupling.
- The ducting has easy push fit joints for ease of installation and HDPE flexibility minimises the need for bends
- Duct is colour coded to customer needs and can be printed to individual customer specifications
- High compression strength
- Protects wires and reduces risk of damage
- Water resistant if sealed and may be set at extreme temperatures
- High chemical resistance