Buy 110mm 3m Single Socket Perforated Sewer Pipes at Rock Bottom Prices!
What is perforated pipe?
There are several ways to create land drainage around a building or to ensure efficient removal of surface and sub-surface water. All houses will require a perimeter drain to prevent water from gathering around the foundations of the building and to protect basements and cellars from infiltration.
How do perforated sewer pipes work?
To protect your property and create an efficient land drain, these perforated pipes are installed around the perimeter of the building. The hundreds of tiny holes along the underground drainage pipe allow the build-up of water under the land surface to seep into the pipe providing much simpler and smoother access away from the property and into an appropriate drainage system.
Typical installation components
- Perforated 110mm drainage pipes are generally covered using a permeable geotextile. The geotextile membrane prevents soil and sediment from getting into the pipe and which would cause the pipe to become block over time.
- Layers of gravel are then added in graduated sizes (the largest closest to the pipe, and decreasing in size each layer). This gravel allows ease of flow of the water to the pipe for peak land drainage performance, and also prevents dirt and debris build-up and blockages.
- Finally, the soil is added around the new drainage system. This creates the complete land drain utilising the correct amount of drainage pipes, delivering excess water away from the building.
Replacement or repair
Early methods of perimeter drainage were created using clay or concrete weeping tiles. In time, they can deteriorate, collapse or become blocked. In such instances, your land drainage will cease to work efficiently, and we would recommend replacing the poorly performing areas or the complete installation with our robust and hardwearing PVC perforated pipes.
The tell-tale signs of perimeter drains operating poorly, suggesting blockages or breakages, would be:
- Signs of damp around cellar or basement walls. Concrete is not impermeable so water will seep in where the build-up is too great.
- Water stains on the basement or cellar walls.
- Puddles close to your home’s foundations.
- Surface water gathering around your property
As you’d expect from EasyMerchant, we hold all the products you need to complete your land drainage installation or repair. Our perforated 110mm drainage pipe conforms to the standard BS 110mm (or 4 inch) diameter and is supplied in 3 or 6m lengths. They are high quality, hardwearing and stress-resistant, ensured to give a truly long-lasting performance and excellent lifespan.
If you require a 6m length we are able to offer this on a local delivery or collection only basis, please call us on 01371 850120 option 1 for pricing.
Please note: Perforated pipes do not come with seals as they are not required. Pipe only orders may incur an additional shipping charge. Please call us for a shipping quote.
|Holes Per Meter:
|110mm Underground Drainage
|110mm Perforated Sewer Pipe