Order Solvent Waste 45 Degree Obtuse Bends Online in 32/40/50mm
- Available in bright white, grey and black.
- Manufactured in high quality uPVC
- Stronger, heavier duty fittings than market alternatives.
- Complies with latest European standards: Fittings to EN1329-1 ; Pipe to EN1566-1 & BS5255:1989
- Withstands temperatures to 70 degrees Celsius.
- Extremely competitive prices.
Used to take your solvent waste pipe system around a corner at a 45° angle. Features 2 socket ends and will accept 2 plain ended pipes.
Solvent weld waste pipe takes a more intensive installation than a push fit system. Solvent waste joints will need to prepared prior to applying solvent cement. This will then need to be left to dry for 24 hours before pipework may be used to carry water. Without the proper curing time, there is a risk that the joints won’t be completely bonded correctly and leaks could occur. However once bonded, the joints are much longer lasting than any of the other waste systems.