Buy 63mm MDPE Pipe Black Online At EasyMerchant
We offer a full range of black plastic mains water pipe. Our pipes are adaptable for fitment to Lead Polyethylene, Copper, Pvc and Galvanised Iron. Black HPPE & MDPE pipe is used for non-potable water service connections between the distribution mains to individual properties and for if the pipes are installed inside ducts. It shouldn’t be used for the conveyance of gases, petrol oil, diesel or compressed air. The 63mm MDPE pipe is acceptable for use with cold water (maximum temperature 20C) with a working pressure of up to 10 bar.
Black MDPE pipe may also be referred to as a pipe, PE pipe, black water pipe or PE80 pipe. EasyMerchant keep considerable quantities of black pipe in stock that’s available for immediate delivery! Black MDPE pipe is suitable for non-pottable mains water, drainage and sewerage applications and can be used in above-ground installations where ingress is possible. It could be used below ground, but please check before purchasing with your water authority. MDPE Black Water Pipe is used to provide premises which are not built with non-pottable water on domestic properties and brownfield sites. Although this varies depending upon site conditions, the size for use is 25mm. It uses the same fittings as a standard pipe.
Features of Black Water Pipe:
- Not susceptible to rust rot, corrosion or loss of wall thickness.
- Complies to water standards ISO 4427:2007, BS EN 15494:2003 and BS 6572:1985.
- Internal abrasion-resistant, stress cracking resistant and resistant to Several substances
- MDPE coils pressure rated to 12.5 pub
- Material: medium density polyethylene
- Lengths available: 25m, 50m, 100m and 150m
- Light, durable and flexible