Buy a Marsh Cesspool Cesspit Tank Online from EasyMerchant
These septic tanks are enclosed watertight chambers, for holding raw sewage. Removal of the contained waste must be done by a registered specialist waste carrier, as there are no outlets or biological treatments for the effluent. In some cases the easiest and cheapest way of dealing with wastewater from more modest builds, septic tanks contain sewage, allowing solids to settle into a sludge. From there the waste is broken down in a process called anaerobic digestion.
Nowadays regulations designed to protect the environment have discouraged the use of septic tanks and in some parts of the UK have outright banned them, such as in Scotland.
To comply with these regulations it is recommended to connect to municipal sewage treatment systems or use sewage treatment plants.
- Low profile versions for high water table or hard rock site conditions
- Heavy duty shell as standard to enable installation in all ground conditions
- Integral lifting eyes for improved on-site handling
- ‘Keying-in’ assists anchoring into granular or concrete surround
- Pedestrian cover included as standard
For precise tank sizes and configurations, please contact us on 01371 850120 option 1
All dimensions in mm.
Due to production processes, dimensions of finished units are within a tolerance of +/-2.5%.