Find a Marsh Portapura Treatment Plant Online at EasyMerchant
In terms of efficiency, the Portapura is one of the best on the market. It will offer you the perfect solution for smaller projects and is ideal if you are searching for an environmentally and financially friendly option to deal with your sewage treatment needs.
Where would you use a portable sewage treatment plant like the Portapura system?
- Holiday accommodations
- Building site offices site toilets
- Above ground
- Bellow ground
You should use a portable sewage treatment plant if you are looking for a compact, efficient and reliable solution to sewage treatment. Due to the fact it’s a compact size, it is often the go-to choice when there is limited space or if installation time is limited. The unit itself not only affects the surrounding landscape in a minimal way, but it is also very easy to access, making the cleaning and maintenance of the tank as simple as possible.
Large sewage treatment plants can often be expensive and a lot of hassle to maintain and run. However, you don’t have to worry about this with the portepura and, in comparison to a regular tank, it is minimal. This makes it that bit more cost effective and gives you good value for money if you are looking for something small but mighty to deal with your off mains drainage.
Environmentally, this portable sewage treatment plant ticks all the required boxes. The Portapura sewage treatment tank is able to treat water to a standard that is 25x better than what is recommended by BS EN 12566 standards. This means that the effluent that leaves the tank is fine to discharge and won’t affect the environment in any way or cause any chemical damage to the surrounding area.
Bear in mind that the Portapura is designed specifically for temporary buildings or domestic settlements, not industrial-sized jobs. This puts it as the perfect solution if small amounts of wastewater are going to need to be treated.
What are the key things to bear in mind with the Portapura portable sewage treatment plant?
- The unit is available in 2,3 or 5 person tanks and can have a gravity or pumped outlet.
- The tank is light weight and compact making for an easy installation.
- The installation of the treatment plant is cost effective due to the size and can be completed in as little as 2 hours.
- The air compressor is near silent, meaning that maintenance and running costs are minimal.
- The Portapura is fire resistant and has been tested to this standard in accordance with EN iso 11925-2.
- The structural integrity of the plant is approved by EN iso 179-1/1 eA.
If you have any questions regarding the Portapura, then please get in contact with us!