Purchase a Waste Pipe Coupling in 32mm, 40mm or 50mm Online Here!
This solvent weld waste straight coupling is used to connect two lengths of waste pipe to extend the system.
- Manufactured in high-quality uPVC, a shatterproof material which is strong, durable and Conforms to BSEN
- Stronger, heavier duty fittings than market alternatives.
- Complies with latest European standards: Fittings to EN1329-1; Pipe to EN1566-1 & BS5255:1989
- Withstands temperatures to 70 degrees Celsius.
- Extremely competitive prices.
The UPVC Solvent Waste Straight Coupling comes in three sizes: 50mm, 32 and 40mm solvent weld waste pipe fittings including three colour choices: Bright white, Black & Grey.
Solvent waste needs a slightly more intensive installation than, for example, the push fit system which simply pushes together. A solvent waste joint will require proper preparation and an application of solvent cement before being left to dry for 24 hours prior to testing that the pipework can be used to carry water. Once bonded, the joints are much longer-lasting than some of the other waste systems.